House of Night

Here you can roleplay Hon and anything elsde enjoy!!!!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

One of these things is not like the other [open]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SingingintheRain

PostSubject: One of these things is not like the other [open]   Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:53 pm

18-year-old Winter Andrews has had a messed up life. Her mother abused her, her father raped her mom, and her brother was mentally retarded. She had just started school, being very unsure about herself. That's when she meets someone. He may just be the love of her life, and may even save her from her life.

Winter~Me
The guy~Nightchild

Name: Winter Andrews
Bio: She's drinks, sometimes cuts herself, and is in love with Nick.
Pic:

Last edited by SingingintheRain on Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nightchild

PostSubject: Re: One of these things is not like the other [open]   Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:24 am

Can I be the guy?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thevampirediaries.niceboards.net/
SingingintheRain

PostSubject: Re: One of these things is not like the other [open]   Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:58 pm

Suresure [:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nightchild

PostSubject: Re: One of these things is not like the other [open]   Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:56 am

Thank you~

Name: Nick Towlers
Bio: Nick's mom died when she gave birth to him. He's lived with his dad his whole life. they've been moving around a lot but has now stayed in the same place for three years. He's nice and loves to play sports and sing.
Looks:
Back to top Go down
SingingintheRain

PostSubject: Re: One of these things is not like the other [open]   Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:29 pm

You post first?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nightchild

PostSubject: Re: One of these things is not like the other [open]   Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:41 am

((Sure x]))

I walked down the hall as usual and looked around.
Back to top Go down
SingingintheRain

PostSubject: Re: One of these things is not like the other [open]   Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:00 am

I was sitting down, leaning against a wall.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nightchild

PostSubject: Re: One of these things is not like the other [open]   Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:33 am

I looked at a girl who was leaning against a wall.
Back to top Go down
SingingintheRain

PostSubject: Re: One of these things is not like the other [open]   Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:53 pm

"Hey..." I muttered softly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nightchild

PostSubject: Re: One of these things is not like the other [open]   Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:07 am

"Hey, you okay?" I asked her.
Back to top Go down
SingingintheRain

PostSubject: Re: One of these things is not like the other [open]   Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:20 pm

"I...I guess." I answered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nightchild

PostSubject: Re: One of these things is not like the other [open]   Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:04 pm

"You sure?"
Back to top Go down
SingingintheRain

PostSubject: Re: One of these things is not like the other [open]   Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:59 pm

"No," I sighed, and took out my pocket knife. The look of the blade made me shiver. Looking up at the guy, I realized he wouldn't want to see this. Too bad,. I deserved the pain, the hate, the blood loss. I had lost at least two pounds of blood, and I liked it like that. I slowly put the blade against my wrist. Pulling up my shirt-sleeves, there were other scars, each I did because... they deserved being there.

The blade was cold, and a shiver went through my back. I looked ay the blade, and slowly made a cut on my wrist. Blood came out, and covered the tip of the knife. No, it didn't feel good, but this is what I deserved. I had to punish myself; nobody else would. The feeling of the blood against my skin, though, that was an addiction. Seeing the pure red sight made me relax and calm down.

From that one cut, I felt like my duty was done. For the time, I was now in the state of calmness. No more worrying. I had done everyone else's chores, I cut myself. I just felt like I should be punished, and I was. Now, I looked up at the guy, and realized I made a mistake doing that in front of him. He didn't deserve seeing me suffer, even if it was for my own good. A tear escaped my eye; from both the pain and the guilt.

Knife still in hand, I knew I had to be punished. Just making a guy see my bleed because I cut myself was torture. "Sorry..." I whispered to him, my voice croaked from my mistake. I did need the pain physically, but he didn't need it mentally. Once he left, I knew I'd be using my knife again. I needed the punishment. I needed the pain. I needed the blood loss. More importantly, I needed a good life. But now was not the time to worry about my crazy-ass family, I had to worry about that dude.

~O.O I got carried away with this post, sowwy.~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One of these things is not like the other [open]   

Back to top Go down

One of these things is not like the other [open]
Page 1 of 1