House of Night

Here you can roleplay Hon and anything elsde enjoy!!!!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

I love the neighbor boy, who doesn't even know I exist, or does he?(1x1)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Caristiona

Caristiona

I love the neighbor boy, who doesn't even know I exist, or does he?(1x1) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love the neighbor boy, who doesn't even know I exist, or does he?(1x1)   I love the neighbor boy, who doesn't even know I exist, or does he?(1x1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 8:51 pm

"I couldn't let you get hit by that car."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Homicidal-Maniac

Homicidal-Maniac

I love the neighbor boy, who doesn't even know I exist, or does he?(1x1) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love the neighbor boy, who doesn't even know I exist, or does he?(1x1)   I love the neighbor boy, who doesn't even know I exist, or does he?(1x1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 8:52 pm

"It'd just be a hit and run.." I shrugged.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caristiona

Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: I love the neighbor boy, who doesn't even know I exist, or does he?(1x1)   I love the neighbor boy, who doesn't even know I exist, or does he?(1x1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 8:54 pm

"Ray you don't need to go out like that." I said calling her by my secret nickname I had for her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Homicidal-Maniac

Homicidal-Maniac

PostSubject: Re: I love the neighbor boy, who doesn't even know I exist, or does he?(1x1)   I love the neighbor boy, who doesn't even know I exist, or does he?(1x1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 8:56 pm

""The terrible thing is, its true," I said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caristiona

Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: I love the neighbor boy, who doesn't even know I exist, or does he?(1x1)   I love the neighbor boy, who doesn't even know I exist, or does he?(1x1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 8:57 pm

I smiled at her glad she didn't catch the Ray thing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Homicidal-Maniac

Homicidal-Maniac

PostSubject: Re: I love the neighbor boy, who doesn't even know I exist, or does he?(1x1)   I love the neighbor boy, who doesn't even know I exist, or does he?(1x1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 9:00 pm

I put my hands in my back pockets and walked in the middle of the street.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caristiona

Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: I love the neighbor boy, who doesn't even know I exist, or does he?(1x1)   I love the neighbor boy, who doesn't even know I exist, or does he?(1x1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 9:09 pm

I walked next to her, "If you are getting hit so am I." I said to her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Homicidal-Maniac

Homicidal-Maniac

PostSubject: Re: I love the neighbor boy, who doesn't even know I exist, or does he?(1x1)   I love the neighbor boy, who doesn't even know I exist, or does he?(1x1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 7:21 am

I scoffed. "Why even bother?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caristiona

Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: I love the neighbor boy, who doesn't even know I exist, or does he?(1x1)   I love the neighbor boy, who doesn't even know I exist, or does he?(1x1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 2:43 pm

"Because I can." I said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Homicidal-Maniac

Homicidal-Maniac

PostSubject: Re: I love the neighbor boy, who doesn't even know I exist, or does he?(1x1)   I love the neighbor boy, who doesn't even know I exist, or does he?(1x1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 8:49 pm

I sighed and broke into a sprnit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caristiona

Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: I love the neighbor boy, who doesn't even know I exist, or does he?(1x1)   I love the neighbor boy, who doesn't even know I exist, or does he?(1x1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 9:21 pm

I smiled and ran with her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Homicidal-Maniac

Homicidal-Maniac

PostSubject: Re: I love the neighbor boy, who doesn't even know I exist, or does he?(1x1)   I love the neighbor boy, who doesn't even know I exist, or does he?(1x1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 9:22 pm

I ran towards a park.

((I GOT A PANDA HAT!! And a dinosaur stuffed animal that makes rawr noises.. o.o )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caristiona

Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: I love the neighbor boy, who doesn't even know I exist, or does he?(1x1)   I love the neighbor boy, who doesn't even know I exist, or does he?(1x1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 9:23 pm

I was on the football team for two years this was nothing.

((Im jealous. I want one.))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Homicidal-Maniac

Homicidal-Maniac

PostSubject: Re: I love the neighbor boy, who doesn't even know I exist, or does he?(1x1)   I love the neighbor boy, who doesn't even know I exist, or does he?(1x1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 9:25 pm

I did parkour(Free running) and ran against a wall a bit and then flipped over a bench and landed in the grass.

((Its so warm.. o.o ))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caristiona

Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: I love the neighbor boy, who doesn't even know I exist, or does he?(1x1)   I love the neighbor boy, who doesn't even know I exist, or does he?(1x1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 9:28 pm

I don't think I'm doing all of that. i thought. And ran around.

Mad ((I took it its mine))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Homicidal-Maniac

Homicidal-Maniac

PostSubject: Re: I love the neighbor boy, who doesn't even know I exist, or does he?(1x1)   I love the neighbor boy, who doesn't even know I exist, or does he?(1x1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 9:29 pm

I ran towards a field and collapsed in the grass.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caristiona

Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: I love the neighbor boy, who doesn't even know I exist, or does he?(1x1)   I love the neighbor boy, who doesn't even know I exist, or does he?(1x1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 9:30 pm

I collapsed down next to her exahusted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Homicidal-Maniac

Homicidal-Maniac

PostSubject: Re: I love the neighbor boy, who doesn't even know I exist, or does he?(1x1)   I love the neighbor boy, who doesn't even know I exist, or does he?(1x1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 9:31 pm

I was panting. I laughed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caristiona

Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: I love the neighbor boy, who doesn't even know I exist, or does he?(1x1)   I love the neighbor boy, who doesn't even know I exist, or does he?(1x1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 9:33 pm

I smiled over at her.

Mad ((its mine I took it lol))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Homicidal-Maniac

Homicidal-Maniac

PostSubject: Re: I love the neighbor boy, who doesn't even know I exist, or does he?(1x1)   I love the neighbor boy, who doesn't even know I exist, or does he?(1x1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 9:34 pm

I smiled brightly.

(Nuuu!!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caristiona

Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: I love the neighbor boy, who doesn't even know I exist, or does he?(1x1)   I love the neighbor boy, who doesn't even know I exist, or does he?(1x1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 9:37 pm

I chuckled and looked at the sky.

((Muahahahaha Twisted Evil )))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Homicidal-Maniac

Homicidal-Maniac

PostSubject: Re: I love the neighbor boy, who doesn't even know I exist, or does he?(1x1)   I love the neighbor boy, who doesn't even know I exist, or does he?(1x1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 9:38 pm

I smiled and yawned.

(You evil girl!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caristiona

Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: I love the neighbor boy, who doesn't even know I exist, or does he?(1x1)   I love the neighbor boy, who doesn't even know I exist, or does he?(1x1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 9:42 pm

I looked over at her "Tired?"

((who me? No..))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Homicidal-Maniac

Homicidal-Maniac

PostSubject: Re: I love the neighbor boy, who doesn't even know I exist, or does he?(1x1)   I love the neighbor boy, who doesn't even know I exist, or does he?(1x1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 9:42 pm

"A bit.."

(( xD Yes you!_))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caristiona

Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: I love the neighbor boy, who doesn't even know I exist, or does he?(1x1)   I love the neighbor boy, who doesn't even know I exist, or does he?(1x1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 9:45 pm

"Why? DOn't youget enough sleep?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I love the neighbor boy, who doesn't even know I exist, or does he?(1x1)   I love the neighbor boy, who doesn't even know I exist, or does he?(1x1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I love the neighbor boy, who doesn't even know I exist, or does he?(1x1)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next