House of Night

Here you can roleplay Hon and anything elsde enjoy!!!!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

house of night-winchester (for tuggerpuppy and beautiful only)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tuggerpuppy1

PostSubject: house of night-winchester (for tuggerpuppy and beautiful only)   Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:18 pm

House of night in wichester ...how cool

name:Star Knight
former:3rd
bio:star is new in winchester ,she moved there a couple weeks ago but her perfect life didn't last,star got in a car accedent and got marked.little did she now her mom a goddess of night aka nyx is her mom

crush:jacob black
looks:ashley tidale (now)

name:lily James

former:3rd
bio:Lily was a head cheer leader she had a terribly accedent and when the docters said she wouldn't make it Nyx marked her.

Crush:Kyle light

looks:like emily osment

Last edited by Tuggerpuppy1 on Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vampiregurl

PostSubject: Re: house of night-winchester (for tuggerpuppy and beautiful only)   Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:25 pm

name;Jacob black

Former:4th
Bio:Jacob is one of the of the schools heartthrobe next to kyle light.jacob was marked after he was abbandoned by his family he was marked by nyx.

Crush:Star Knight

looks:like Taylor lautner

Name:Kyle Light
Former:4th
bio:kyle is a school heart throbe , he played qauter back in his old school.he was beat to death and left for death but instead got saved by Nyx when he marked him.
Crush:lily james

looks:like zac efron
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tuggerpuppy1

PostSubject: Re: house of night-winchester (for tuggerpuppy and beautiful only)   Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:38 pm

i walked in the school it smelt of body oder i looked across the hall i cute guy was looking at me because he probly knew i was fom the perfect place called the suburbs i missed my friends my bf but a new school ment new me new lfe after my mom nyx marked me it was all down hill i ended up eating lunch on the bathroom floor like every new person i thought i would be cute enough to sit with at least a table

lily

i saw the new girl cheacking out my boyfriend today i thought to my sself could she be better then me of cours not after all i am the cheer captin for now i picked up the phone and called jacob he didn't answwer i snaped it closed and screemed then i saw him...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vampiregurl

PostSubject: Re: house of night-winchester (for tuggerpuppy and beautiful only)   Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:42 pm

i smiled and winked at the new girl but my smile vanished as I saw lily,'hey."

I walked in and went to my locker leaning up against it i saw Liliy i sighed,man she's beautiful,I thought.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tuggerpuppy1

PostSubject: Re: house of night-winchester (for tuggerpuppy and beautiful only)   Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:51 pm

i saw my baeutiful booyfriend wink WINK at the new girle no wonder he isn't answering my calls i hate her i thought to my self i just HATE her but what iam saying kyle is just so avalible but jac is mine so she better back off so i went up and just gave him huge kiss

i saw a guy wink at me when i went to my locker he was acrosse from me i blushed and waved cutely but the some girl up and kissed him i think i heard my heart stop omg i didn't know so when she left i went up to him and said hi i am star um um it felt like i died right ther
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vampiregurl

PostSubject: Re: house of night-winchester (for tuggerpuppy and beautiful only)   Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:53 pm

I kissed her back then she left,"hey I'm jacob or Jake,"I smiled at her,"nice to meet you."

I frowned as Lily kissed Jake ,I slammed my locker.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tuggerpuppy1

PostSubject: Re: house of night-winchester (for tuggerpuppy and beautiful only)   Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:33 pm

hey kyle whats up well anyway goto go bye

hi jake um i looked at his lips then back at his face ohh the bell rang bye thank godness i was going to screem soon who i took a big breath and ther he was sitting in the seat next to mine of course i had to put by the one person who actully talked to me see what i mean by my life is hitting rock bottom hopefully he didn't dsee me look at his lips so lucisous
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vampiregurl

PostSubject: Re: house of night-winchester (for tuggerpuppy and beautiful only)   Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:36 pm

'ugh,'i ruffled my hair as I went to class,Lily never let's me talk.it was frustrating!!!I sat in the bacvk as every girl looked at me.
I smiled as she sat down,'hi again."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tuggerpuppy1

PostSubject: Re: house of night-winchester (for tuggerpuppy and beautiful only)   Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:53 pm

i took out my phone called kyle hi....

hi i said i know u have a gf and all but do u like me the teacher walked ini looked straight then remebered that we still had spare time apparently mr.vodo is very slow
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vampiregurl

PostSubject: Re: house of night-winchester (for tuggerpuppy and beautiful only)   Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:56 pm

i flipped my phone open,"what's up?"

I smiled,'yeah well...I'm ending t with her today.'I said to her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tuggerpuppy1

PostSubject: Re: house of night-winchester (for tuggerpuppy and beautiful only)   Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:25 pm

nm u but i hate HATE the new girl she stealing jake wha meet me at the cofee shop in 10

soo u ending it now cause 3 2 1 school is over
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vampiregurl

PostSubject: Re: house of night-winchester (for tuggerpuppy and beautiful only)   Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:30 pm

i drove to the cofee shop and parked my car,getting out i walked in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vampiregurl

PostSubject: Re: house of night-winchester (for tuggerpuppy and beautiful only)   Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:33 pm

I smiled at Star before going to my locker,i saw lily there,"hey we need to talk,like now."

I sat there waiting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tuggerpuppy1

PostSubject: Re: house of night-winchester (for tuggerpuppy and beautiful only)   Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:39 pm

"yeah jake?"

i saw jake start to talk to lilly
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vampiregurl

PostSubject: Re: house of night-winchester (for tuggerpuppy and beautiful only)   Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:41 pm

"i don't love ya no more ,"i said as i eyed star.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tuggerpuppy1

PostSubject: Re: house of night-winchester (for tuggerpuppy and beautiful only)   Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:43 pm

i blew jake a kiss not even rembering that lilly was there

i said "fine" and then saw her blow jake a kiss it was over i ran to the bathroom so nobody sw me cry Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vampiregurl

PostSubject: Re: house of night-winchester (for tuggerpuppy and beautiful only)   Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:45 pm

i watched her go and shook my head I went over to Star,"hey,'I smiled at her,'you wanna hang out?"

I texted Lily,'Lily babe where are you?' i sent it to her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tuggerpuppy1

PostSubject: Re: house of night-winchester (for tuggerpuppy and beautiful only)   Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:52 pm

hi kyle i am on my way (tear)

sure i said to jake so how dose this usally go u hang out with the girl and then u date the girl so let me make it easy do u want to go out
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vampiregurl

PostSubject: Re: house of night-winchester (for tuggerpuppy and beautiful only)   Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:54 pm

I chuckled,'cute,and maybe let's see how this date goes."i smiled as i took her hand.

'Okay,'I sent'hurry i wanna see your pretty face again.'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tuggerpuppy1

PostSubject: Re: house of night-winchester (for tuggerpuppy and beautiful only)   Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:58 pm

i have i preety face

i graded his hand back and smiled "so wher we going" i said as i kissed his cheack as if we had been together for ever then i said "do u mind if i kiss u?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vampiregurl

PostSubject: Re: house of night-winchester (for tuggerpuppy and beautiful only)   Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:04 am

"umm.we are going to the movies and nope,kiss me anytime,"i smiled.

'Yeah now come on,'I sent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tuggerpuppy1

PostSubject: Re: house of night-winchester (for tuggerpuppy and beautiful only)   Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:12 am

"ok" i said so i went and kissed him his soft lips on mine i was in love

i am here i jumped out of the my car and ran and gavekyle the biggest hug ever
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vampiregurl

PostSubject: Re: house of night-winchester (for tuggerpuppy and beautiful only)   Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:16 am

I kissed her lips softly.

I hugged her,'what's up lily?'i asked her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tuggerpuppy1

PostSubject: Re: house of night-winchester (for tuggerpuppy and beautiful only)   Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:20 am

we keppet kissing it felt like forever until we stoped

hi i need u right now cause am now singal Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vampiregurl

PostSubject: Re: house of night-winchester (for tuggerpuppy and beautiful only)   Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:23 am

'why what happend to jake?"i asked.

i pulled away breathing hard,'wow.'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: house of night-winchester (for tuggerpuppy and beautiful only)   

Back to top Go down

house of night-winchester (for tuggerpuppy and beautiful only)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next